GOAL O-Frame Desks
Modern Classic – If you change the desktop texture or leg colour, you will be able to create a whole new desk.
Request a Quote
Modern Classic - If you change the desktop texture or leg colour, you will be able to create a whole new desk.
The O shape desk legs are unique in that you can additionally order a special divider designed for two-seat and four-seat desks.
You can adapt bench desks consisting of two desks to your office dynamics by using supplementary partitions which allow you to easily increase the number of workplace.
Modern offices are predominantly open-plan which makes it increasingly difficult to protect employees from the negative factors that affect their emotional well-being. Provide them some privacy and help them maintain their concentration. All types of desks come with dividers that are most suitable for them. There are three designs to choose from to suit your needs: upholstered (frameless or with a metal frame) or made of acrylic glass. There are also two options of partitions available: melamine partitions and acrylic glass partitions.
- 25 mm MFC (melamine) with 2 mm ABS edging
- 10mm gap between the legs and the desktop
- 40 mm gap between the desktops in back to back benches (depth of benches – 1440/164)
- Metal tube – 40×20 mm
- With welded metal plaates for leg fixing
- Powder coated metal, colour matches the legs
- Welded metal tube – 40×40 mm
- Powder coated metal
- Plastic feet with height levelling (+10mm)
700,800 x 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800 mm
600 x 1200, 1400 mm
For futher information regarding bench desking, please email us on email@example.com or call us on 01444 231333